according to the operating conditions and failure characteristics of dangerous pipeline system in pipeline gallery, it can be seen that there is no essential difference between dangerous pipeline in pipeline gallery and pressure pipeline laid on factory floor except that the operating parameters, the medium of transportation and the laying space are limited. according to gb 50838 - 2015, natural gas and steam insulation pipelines should be laid in separate compartments, so the location selection of dangerous pipeline compartments should meet the following requirements.
(1) when the corridor is designed as a parallel multi-compartment, the dangerous pipeline compartment should be located at the outermost side.
(2) when the pipeline gallery is designed to be multi-compartment, the natural gas compartment shall be located above the other pipeline compartments.
(3) the natural gas compartments should be arranged as far as possible under the non-motorized lanes or green belts, and should not be adjacent to the sewage compartments.
(4) pipe galleries laid parallel to and across urban rail transit facilities and high-voltage transmission lines should have reliable drainage measures and ensure their effectiveness. the orifices of the natural gas tank shall not be connected with other compartments. when sharing or connecting with other orifices due to the constraints or requirements of building layout, reliable isolation measures should be taken, such as fire partitions, fire doors, special exhaust ducts, and obvious warning signs should be set.
(5) the height of the exhaust outlet of the natural gas tank should not be less than 1.8 m, and the exhaust outlet should not be directed towards the places with dense personnel and large traffic flow. the distance between the exhaust air and other cabins, such as exhaust air, intake air, personnel entry and exit, and the entrance of surrounding buildings is not less than 10 m.
(6) in addition to the entrance and exit ports, the entrance and exit ports, the intake ports, the exhaust ports and so on should be set in the green belt or on the sidewalk.
(7) to meet the requirements of pipeline construction and maintenance, to meet the stress requirements of dangerous pipeline support, and to meet the seismic requirements of gallery and gallery support structure.
(8) variable settlement of corridor steps should be compatible with pipeline deformation, and the local cross section of corridor should meet the space requirements of pipeline outlet, intersection avoidance and installation of unstructured discontinuity effect compensator.
(9) the waterproofing of the joints of the settlement and deformation of the gallery and the joints of the prefabricated assembly gallery should meet the requirements.
(10) the deformation joints of pipe galleries, especially the splicing joints of prefabricated and assembled pipe galleries, should meet the requirements of preventing gas leakage.
(11) a compartment is set up at the natural gas pipeline sectional valve, and the compartment and the pipeline compartment are separated into separate spaces with firewalls and fire doors. at the same time, the valve compartment should consider the needs of operation, repair and replacement, and accident release.