the general characteristics of the comprehensive pipeline gallery system are embodied in the following environmental characteristics of the service gallery of the gas and heat preservation pipeline system (hereinafter referred to as the dangerous pipeline).
(1) hazardous sensitive pipes are installed in separate compartments (gas and steam pipes are laid in a single compartment, high temperature pipes can be shared with some pipes), piping corridors are laid to avoid damage by third parties in the external environment, and anti-intrusion monitoring system is installed at the entrance and exit of the piping corridor, which can monitor the situation of personnel entering the piping corridor in real time.
(2) when laying dangerous sensitive pipelines in the corridor, maintenance channels should be considered in the design of the cabin so as to facilitate the daily management and maintenance of professionals and avoid the passivity of post-discovery and post-treatment of leakage accidents of buried dangerous sensitive pipelines.
(3) the dangerous pipeline in the corridor is laid by bracket, which avoids electrochemical corrosion of soil electrolyte, sulfate reducing bacteria corrosion, interaction of pipeline and soil with external loads. the environmental temperature and humidity of pipeline laying are relatively stable, and the service period of pipeline is long.
(4) the leakage of dangerous media can be detected in time and alarmed for disposal. the accident fan can be opened in chain, and the dangerous pipeline valves inside and outside the gallery can be shut down remotely according to the need.
(5) once the gas and heat preservation pipeline transmission medium leaks to the pipeline gallery, it can only be discharged through the exhaust outlet, which requires relatively high leakage monitoring, chain automatic control system and ventilation system.